final-fantasy-guyfinal-fantasy-guy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Evolve!!! Evolve!!!

I could have been longer, but...

It was still great, I thought. Totally original, I must say. I'm not sure why you say you need a new graphical style. I found the graphics to be rather sufficient. The style was pretty straight-forward, and I appreciate that. The sound really set the mood. ORGANELLE VIOLENCE! It was mildly humorous. Overall, I'd like to see the game expounded upon. I'm a biology buff, myself, as well as a video game buff. Video games in general need to be more original such as this game. It could be much more, and I hope that you see that.

Onigirl's DDR 7'th mix Onigirl's DDR 7'th mix

A very good game.

I must say as somewhat of a DDR'er that this was a very nice game. You got the feel of DDR almost as much as you could've without the pad. I'm sure that programming and stuff my be difficult, but a background and light, standard, and heavy options would be nice. Very nice. The graphics were awesome. Very smoothly animated. Also, you programmed this sucker to work EXACTLY like the actual DDR. Also, I thank you greatly for the file size. I suppose you're keeping dial-up users in mind. Considering the great quality of the game, the file size was even greater! Keep making these and try to add a few things on. Who knows? Perhaps if you hone your skills at making these little DDR games you'll have your own collection here on NG before long!

Onigirlluvr responds:

Yeha im keeping dialup in mind and yeah i made thses a long time ago so the team i work with voted the msuic not me :( but more to come and alot for skills to play! thanks for the review!

Flash Tutorial on Shading Flash Tutorial on Shading

To you, from a fellow artist

I think that this tutorial will be very helpful to people that need help with this subject. You were very in-depth over the all of the subject matter and even had pictures to follow right along with you explanations. Though, I do shading a different way (you won't find my technique on NG) I'm sure it'll help others find their muse. Overall, a great tutorial, well animated and put together, and obove all helpful. You, my friend, deserve a 5.

Sneakers responds:

Thank you for the review and score. :) I just hope it proved helpful to others.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Great clone of "Shark! Shark!" for Intellevision

HA HA! Though no one would find out, eh? It was still very good, I liked it better than the original. This one had something that the original lacked, CONTROL SENSITIVITY! Overall, a great clone.

Xiao Xiao No. 6 Xiao Xiao No. 6

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

this is pretty tight and very interactive game

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

this was exellent one of the best flash made games i have ever played

Xiao Xiao No. 2 Xiao Xiao No. 2

cool

this is a very cool game if i had flash i would make crap like this all the time

Mall Massacre Mall Massacre

not that bad

this is pretty good for your first flash game, i enjoyed it pretty well and played it twice.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

the best internet game ever!

this is a great moment for people who can't get a date. i thank you so much my friend.